Monday, February 06, 2006

Voxtrot LA Dates

Voxtrot - Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives

March 12 @ The Echo
March 12 @ UCAL Cooperage

BONUS: both dates are with the pretty cool Kiss Me Deadly
(download Dance 4)

I think about a week ago or something, Voxtrot announced a few months worth of tour dates. I only just noticed this fact because i went to their site to download their latest mp3 offering. In what i can only assume is an effort to sustain some of the buzz following the circulation of their track The Start Of Something, they've made Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives available for download on their website. at first listen, the hook isn't as deep as Start Of Something but it's remains a decent song. the knock on this track is that, to me at least, it sounds like about 600 other indie rock songs. i feel like there's one song in particular that i'm thinking of that i can't put my finger on... if you can, email me to put my mind at ease. that's not to say the song isn't good, it's just not the most unusual or original track.

voxtrot website
kiss me deadly website